Delight Group connects three organizations: Wisdom in Business, The Inner Peace Conference Platform, and Delight Yoga. Their shared purpose is to provide people the opportunity to discover their own path towards inner peace and wisdom.
The Innerpeace Network Platform was launched recently to inform/communicate about and facilitate virtual and live classes, courses and conferences about inner peace. The platform has to be further developed and optimized. We work with an East-European web development partner.
- Create and develop a superb customer journey and customer experience
- Develop a (prioritized) roadmap on features/functionalities/techniques
- Propose new (technical) ideas and innovation to grow the platform and optimize user experience
- Define/develop and prioritize user stories
- Coordinate and communicate with developers and designers (Agile/Scrum)
- Define and set-up tests (A/B-testing)
- Gather data from backend and tools and display in our dashboard (currently Google Data Studio)
- Understanding of Google Analytics to further improve website
About the candidate:
- Preferably worked in the online (IT) side of the event management business
- Proven experience as a Product Owner and (Technical) Web Manager
- Thinker and doer: you are your own team, so come up with the ideas, but you have to implement them yourself too
- Pragmatic: start things small to achieve quick results, iterate and improve later.
- Self starter: nobody will tell you what to do, so you have to be able to take the lead yourself
- Engaged with inner peace: interest and understanding of wellbeing and personal development
- 2 to 3 days a week
- Depending on speed with which the platform develops it will become a more full time engagement
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org